THE LATEST NEWS: HERE, EVERY DAY !
- Good Times – The Day Bernie Sanders Exposed 18 Top Corporate Tax Dodgers
- Bernie Sanders Raises $3 Million In Four Days
- 5 Great Things That Have Happened for Bernie Sanders Since He Announced
- Robert Reich’s Take on the Trans Pacific Partnership
- Exciting 2015 California Disclose Act Update
Caucus Officer Elections will be held
at our meeting
at the May 15-17 CDP Convention in Anaheim
The positions are:
- Vice Chair North (The counties are listed in the bylaws, Article IIIa.)
- Vice Chair Central (The counties are listed in the bylaws, Article IIIa.)
- Vice Chair South (The counties are listed in the bylaws, Article IIIa.)
- Communications & Media
- Officer at Large (2)
The (volunteer) officers have regular teleconferences, usually twice a month, and there are generally three Convention/E-Board meetings, an officer retreat, and sometimes a Summit that officers need to be part of planning and attending. Consider that there is a time and effort commitment and there is an expense and logistics of getting to the 3 to 5 meetings in a year. The biggest “perk” of being an officer of the Caucus is the satisfaction of seeing your ideas and ideals become part of the Caucus experience.
Join us at the next Progressive Caucus Meeting
Saturday May 16, 2015, 2015 CDP Convention, Anaheim
Scheduled Guest Speaker: John Nichols
AND: The election of the Caucus 2015-16 Officers.